Friday, March 5, 2010

Back from my hometown....

So, I am back from my home town, which is the Fabulous town of YUMA, AZ.

It sucks over there.

The only reason that I went up there was because it consisted of a Job for me. other than that.....i have no reason to go....well, except that my mom and my baby brother live there as well.

So where to begin.....

This coming monday i am starting a workout routing called P90X. I am so excited.
with my softball games on thursday and on fridays, my bike riding, a diet and the p90x excercise...i should be getting to where i want to be....quick!

I brought my bike to work on Monday....and decided to ride it home. Big mistake, it is a 14 mile ride with stop lights, cars and very disrespectful people. Specially seeing some dumb mexican wearing tights, they (ghetto people) dont hold back on expressing their thoughts. Pretty much telling me i look like a homo....Hilarious! because I probably do.

I will be posting a progress picture of the p90x workout results. and i'll see just how good this thing is.

I was told to go by it exactly how it tells me to do, so i will do so.

1 comment:

  1. first time I pulled on helmet and hauled my tights I looked in the mirror and though to myself "You really look like a dork"

    when i get down to 200, I will look again and see exactly what I look like then.

    Keep on riding bro

    ReplyDelete