Monday, March 29, 2010

I purchased a Tri Bike....why, i dont know.


Today is Monday March 29th, back at home in Phoenix, no traveling this past week, however the weekend was hectic.


I found a great deal on Craigslist and on Ebay, ended up grabbing a triathlon bike for a great price. And as of now, its getting painted, and i will....i repeat, i will be customizing it to my full likes and wants.


So, i took a week off of P90X, i just hurt way too much, this is intense. I have lost 11lbs in the last 3 weeks and this past weekend i also rode 50 + miles with a triathlete....this man i rode my bike with is a machine! But i love it, the last time i rode anything 30 plus miles, i got home and crashed for the rest of the day. This Saturday i was up all day, and continued my regular schedule like a normal day. And today Monday, i am waiting to do it again. I dont know why.
above you see the bike...it's ugly, i hate the colors on it, and the cool part about it is that it came with SRAM components....which i have NEVER tried, or had the opportunity to ride a bike with SRAM groupo.
i will post pictures of the bike frame painted, i should get it today, and i am excited. I will also post some pictures of a before and after with my first month winding down with the P90X.



No comments:

Post a Comment