Wednesday, March 24, 2010

week 3 begins....

With my amount of traveling that i have done in the past 2 weeks ... i am going to say that im pretty much back at week 1 of my p90x. I cant take it on the road with me....plus with all the restrictions in the airport. it's kind of hard to carry a dvd player with me. I'll just avoid that hassle.

Went riding this past Saturday and Sunday. as always, intense....i love speed....and i love to see how fast i can really go and push myself to go faster, and faster for longer periods of time.

I hit 37mph on the flats. downhill i hit 10 miles faster, 46.8 mph. then i slowed down, because my eyes were getting watery.

I picked up a new cell phone upon my return from Fresno, CA. the new Motorola Droid. I activated it on Friday of last week, today is wednesday and not until yesterday did i appreciate the incredibleness....<---- is that a word....of it.

Fast, and the applications on this things are great. I can read the bible on here...literally. For free.

I decided that i will begin my training for the Tour de Tucson. Which will be my first race. I would like to see how i do, and where i stand amongst the other racers. My competitive side is coming out.....i love it.

More to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man keep us posted on that P90X I am interested in that but I want to see what kind of results you can get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will....i am constantly updating my blog. I'll make sure i start posting some results as well, with pictures...

    ReplyDelete