Monday, March 15, 2010

a week after the beginning of p90x....

I stopped on Wednesday. Due to the fact that i did not have the proper weights. I was hard to just hold the weight without the dumbells.

Ended up getting all my stuff ready to roll, Meaning the diet, the clothes (gym clothes were not clean) and finally the dumbells.

I did not get the chance to ride my bike this weekend, being that i had so many other things to take care of.

but hopefully this week, i can get it done.

More to come!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading up on this p90x, and am wondering about over-training. I see where you are required to workout 6 day per week for about one hour to an hour and a half per day.

    I have read a lot over the years and worked out seriously enough about a decade ago so I know a bit about weights training even if I am not doing it, but dont you run the risk of over-training and/or losing interest because of the length and intensity of the schedule ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right....it is intense. I have been sore since day one...im on week three.

    But i can see and feel the difference already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with that sort of intensity you will see differences very quickly, the problem will arise after weeks 4-6 when your growth might stop because of over training.

    Schedule a couple weeks where you just back off totally to give your body time to recover. Muscle growth actually occur when the muscle repairs itself during rest.

    ReplyDelete