Monday, May 3, 2010

Let the Training Begin!!!!

So, today Monday, i run 10 miles. I dont know, or have a clue how im going to do it, it's been a long time since i have ran any distances like that, and this jog, will be going up hill and then downhill so for sure, i am going to pass out.

I have my camelpack ready and my sneakers are laced up, i really hope i can complete this "mission". And today i may go out and get my goggles to do some serious swimming. We will see how that goes.

I am reading about nutrition, supplements and tricks to shed the weight and stay strong. I am not the most talented person out there, but i know that i am very dedicated.

will post tomorrow if i dont die tonight.

1 comment:

  1. FYI; if you are interested there is a great book by Matt Fitzgerald called "Racing Weight". I have been going through it and it has lots of good nutrition info for all types of athletes. I am only interested in the cycling portion of it but a very good book.

    ReplyDelete