Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CRAMP!!!!!

two new members have joined our wolfpack (the hangover)...LOL!

these two new dudes are fast.....which is awesome....they are really fast.

so for the first time we rode yesterday, and man, was i in some major pain, i kept up pretty well, for about 1 mile and i passed them on a sprint, and began to lead, then, CRAMP!!!! above my knee, just remembering this hurts.

i slowed down, big time, and just decided to take it easy, going uphill, same thing.....slowed down again, turned around and decided i was going to just take my sweet time.....well, as i got halfway i decided that i just going to turn around and head home. i cramped up on my legs, lower back, quads, and even my arms.....it hurt a lot.

and I have a feeling i may do it again today.....just to see if i cramp up, i have drank a whole gallon of water today.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem recently with cramps and found out that it was from not getting enough electrolites after sweating out a bunch, started taking CytoMax and have not had a problem since. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cytomax huh? I'll look into it, i've been riding lately and no cramps, but then again, i've been drinking gallon of h2o a day.

    ReplyDelete