Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scorpion STING! Ouch.

Yesterday i was detailing my little brothers car, its a subie in case anyones' interested, and i needed a buffing pad, so i saw a terry pad i had that came with my original buffer it had been sitting in my garage for about a year now, and i just had never used it. i reached over and got the bag, took the terry pad out and as i started putting the pad on the buffer, bang! i got stung right on the palm of my hand, next to my thumb....and it hurt like hell.that's the second time i get stung in broad daylight!!!!
Two of my brothers were there, and they started panicking....i told them, its cool...im just gonna be numb for about 5 or 6 hours. I went inside, took a benadryl and was playing softball a couple of hours later.
When i got home i checked my hand out, it was a little swollen and just popped two more benadryls and was out for the night.this morning i felt fine. just a small bruise where the sting was.time to get terminix at home, im afraid it may happen to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment