Monday, June 14, 2010

I've been off my bike....and working a lot.

Recently I went out to Florida, only saw about 3 roadies....i was surprised. I thought i'd get the chance to see some more....however, i was stuck in a hotel pretty much for the 4 days i was there.

This week i hop back on my bike. i have to admit, i am pretty nervous, specially because i will be back on that mountain where i crashed, and not to mention, my right wrist hurts like hell still, any sudden movements or pressure seem to make it sting a lot.

and even thought i am nervous, i am anxious to get back on. believe it or not, i love it, and it relieves stress, but after my accident i have been stressing a lot. maybe its because i keep playing it in my mind that i could have fallen off the mountain, or had a serious puncture on my chest.

Regardless, I shall be riding tonight again. I hope all goes well, and i can get over this fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment